Which one you first choose? በቅድሚያ የሚፈልጉት

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Prototype of the Apple computer- >500,000 Euro

Normally with old electronics from the 1970s is not much money to earn. Different at Apple. More than 516,000 euros have already been paid for the Apple I. 200 pieces are only available. In Cologne an Apple I changed for 110,000 euros the owner.
An Apple computer of the first generation has changed the owner in Cologne for 110,000 euros. For the buyer, an IT engineer from the Rhineland, it was a bargain. Because the most expensive Apple I has brought 516,000 euros.
The price for the Apple I was thus on a "normal level", said auctioneer Uwe Breker. The estimated price of the now auctioned specimen had been indicated in the run-up of 180,000 to 300,000 euros.

Apple I with all papers

The device comes from the early days of home computers, from the 1970s. It was an extremely rare, functional Apple I with original bill, proof of origin, manual and other documents of the original owner, according to the auction house. The computer was killed by Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
According to experts, a total of only 200 Apple I have been manufactured. Worldwide, there are only eight functional models of the legendary computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

wanted officials