Which one you first choose? በቅድሚያ የሚፈልጉት

Monday, July 27, 2015

A letter to obama FROM 3 YEARES OLD GIRL whose father is in jail

A letter to obama
FROM 3 YEARES OLD GIRL 
Hi my name is emanda habtamu ayalew. I was born in Ethiopia. I am only three years old. Mankind is limited in time but the main thing is do something memorable and do it in the right way … I believe you have now the time to do the bravest decision that ETHIOPIAN people never forget.. IN my little mind I really wish people get their wish at least once in their life like my wish…. I WANT to be with MY DAD, see me growing, watching me every day and telling me what to do or not to do . SO I REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU HAVE GIVEN A THOUGHT ABOUT POLITICAL PRISONERS IN ETHIOPIA … WITHOUT DOING ANY WRONG, JUST BECAUSE THEY SAY WHAT IS RIGHT , THEY ARE IN JAIL .. I believe any mankind has the right TO LIVE; TO SPEAK, AND EXERCISE THEIR RIGHT … MY DAD (HABTAMU) IS so confident. He talks on what he believes in and what is good for the people and for the future generation …. This doesn’t put him in a terrorist position. The only thing I ask you is to meet them and talk to them in which I WILL TAKE THIS AS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT COZ TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY …. PLEASE give it a try and see how it works because what would you feel if your kids don’t get a chance to meet you to spend time with you …. I really miss my father and I don’t want to grow in thinking he is not involving in my future life.. I want him to be the first person to take me to school. To show me my classroom and to hold my lunchbox and take me home after school.. I know you CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.. SUCESSFUL PEOPLE don’t do great thing they only do small things in a great way.. I want them to see that still today there is a bright sun that will come and shine to everyone who waits… MAY GOD bless your visit to ETHIOPIA and wish you all the best in your career and in life.
PLEASE THINK FOR THE FUTURE GENERATION WE FOLLOW YOUR LEAD, SO LEAD US WITH SOME DIGNITY AND RESPECT..
PEACE TO THE EARTH
EMANDA HABTAMU 

Habitamu 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

wanted officials